Tuesday 20 December 2011

Tim Tebow SNL Skit Saturday Night Live

I'm Christian Catholic, please keep an open mind when watching this, it's allright to laugh even if it features Jesus

EDIT: I had my disclaimer above because I myself *AM A CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC* and heads up other Christians. THEY ARE NOT MAKING FUN OF JESUS! This is a Tim Tebow caricature, they're making fun of Tebow.. you can't see that?

EDIT2: you know, even with my disclaimer above, I think I finally realize why people are getting so heated about this skit.. Think about it, there are far more religious people in the world than there are who know of Tebow. If you don't know who and/or what the Tebow phenomena is, then you see this video, it does look as if it's poking fun at religion and Jesus. My disclaimer stands, this is not a video about religion or Jesus Christ. It's a comedy sketch about Tim Tebow. An over the top, exaggerated cartoonish sketch of the man.. hopefully people read this Video Description and won't get offended if they don't know who Tim Tebow is.

No comments:

Post a Comment