Monday 7 November 2011

Fall Fashion Trends & Styles 2011

Fall is my favorite season! I love seeing the leaves turn color and
enjoying the fresh air. And I especially love Fall fashion! These
are my favorite Fall styles: leather bottoms, leopard accessories,
faux fur vests, aviator jackets, and layering. Thank you so much for
letting me share!

Outfit #1 :: Soyer 'Chameleon' sweater, Topshop faux leather shorts,
and Dior boots
Outfit #2 :: Theory sweater, Forever 21 faux leather shorts, Louis
Vuitton scarf, and BP. leopard flats
Outfit #3 :: Zara faux fur vest, thrifted sweater, Paige jeans,
Balenciaga bag, and Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots
Outfit #4 :: DIY white dress, Aviator jacket purchased on Ebay, and
Christian Louboutin pumps
Outfit #5 :: Theory leather jacket, Forever 21 cardigan,
Current/Elliott jeans, and Dior boots


No comments:

Post a Comment