Tuesday 17 May 2011

Gorga and Teresa Giudice:We are two extremely different people

What would make grown men and women degenerate into a table-pounding, curse-word studded, physical fight during a baby's christening?

"I have no idea," one of the altercation's most active participants, Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member Teresa Giudice, tells PEOPLE. "I totally blacked out after my brother told me to get out of his face or whatever he said. It's sad that my children were there; it's sad that my parents were there."

That fight was broadcast on Monday night's 90-minute season 3 premiere, and it broke out in a big way after Teresa attended a reception for her brother Joe's baby's christening hosted by his wife, Melissa Gorga, who's one one of the newest members of the show's cast. When Joe called his sister "garbage," the room exploded.

For her part, Gorga has her own theories on why she and Teresa have trouble getting along.

"I think the root of a lot of our problems is just that if Teresa says black, I say white," she tells PEOPLE. "We may seem similar but we are extremely different people."

See the original story on PEOPLE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment